Learn more about all of your payment options for weight loss surgery in St. Louis by visiting: Paying for Bariatric Surgery.
Option#1: Prosper HealthCare Lending
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Option#2: CareCredit for Treatment and Care
Heart of America Bariatrics accepts CareCredit, a card designed specifically for your healthcare needs. If your insurance will not cover bariatric surgery, or covers only part of it, CareCredit can help you move forward with getting your weight loss procedure. CareCredit can be used to finance the surgeon’s fees for any procedure or treatment, including Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve, and LAP-BAND®.
Your Healthcare Credit Card.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With special financing on purchases of $200 or more, you can use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or different procedures.* This means you don’t have to put your health on hold until you save up enough money. CareCredit gives you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Get the treatment or procedure you want, when you want it
- Enjoy special financing options on purchases of $200 or more*
- Use your card at over 175,000 practices nationwide
- Apply now or Learn more about CareCredit, or please contact us.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Visit www.carecredit.com for details.
See Also | Payment Options