- 1 lb lean ground beef (or ground turkey), cooked and drained
- 1 can corn
- 1 can Great Northern Beans
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 can Red Beans
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch packet
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 2 cups water
- Baked Tortilla Chips (optional)
- Light Sour Cream (optional)
- Reduced fat shredded cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in Crockpot except tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream. Do not drain any of the cans. (If you choose to drain the cans, this is very similar to chili, which is also delicious!)
- Stir and cover with lid. Cook on low 6 – 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (without tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream): 208 Calories, 5 g Fat, 822 mg Sodium, 23 g Carbohydrate, 2 g Sugar, 17 g Protein.