- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 4 – 5 grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 4 Tbsp. light barbecue sauce
- 4 Tbsp. 1% cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Wash potatoes and slice down the middle. Spray 13×9 baking dish with olive oil and add about 1/8-inch of water. Add potatoes, cover with foil and bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Add chicken, shredded cheese, tomatoes and spinach. Cover and bake for an additional 10 – 15 minutes.
- Drizzle barbecue sauce over each potato and top with cottage cheese. Serve warm.
Recipe makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 273 calories, 2 g Fat, 354 mg Sodium, 34 g Carbohydrate, 8 g Sugar, 12 g Protein.
This recipe was inspired by http://arismenu.com/bbq-chicken-stuffed-sweet-potatoes/.