This is a great breakfast because it’s delicious and it also has lots of fiber and protein to keep you full and satisfied all morning long!
- ½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup skim milk
- ¼ cup pureed canned pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Splenda to taste
- Mix oats and milk in microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Mix in pureed pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and Splenda. Now ENJOY!
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 256 Calories, 3 g Total Fat, 130 mg Sodium, 44 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Sugar, 14 g Protein.