- 1/2 banana
- 2 strawberries
- 2 chunks pineapple
- ½ cup low fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 walnut halves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Lite Chocolate Syrup
- Chop up strawberries and pineapples (or any other fruit that you like) into small pieces.
- Mix fruit with Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- Slice the ½ banana into 2 long slices and place on a plate.
- Spread the Greek yogurt and fruit mixture over banana slices.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top & pour a drizzle of lite choc syrup one top.
Recipe makes 1 serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving: 200 Calories, 5 g Fat, 86 mg Sodium, 37 g Carbohydrates, 28 g Sugar, 14 g Protein.