- 12 ounces cauliflower “rice” – see step 1 below
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup tablespoon Dijon mustard
1. Cauliflower “rice” can be purchased frozen at some stores, or you can make your own by following this instruction: place cauliflower florets in a food processor and process until it they reach a rice-like consistency (be careful not to over-process).
2. In a salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
4. Pour dressing over salad and serve with reduced-fat feta cheese if desired.
Nutrition per Serving (1/2 cup): Calories 127; Total fat 6 g; Saturated fat 0 g; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 635 mg; Potassium 182 mg; Total Carbohydrate 7 g; Dietary fiber 2 g; Sugars 3 g; Protein 2 g.